$48.00 CAD – Sold Out
ÊTREXA IMMUNUM is an all-natural anti-aging formula that helps boost the immune system’s responsiveness to wide range of health threats. ÊTREXA IMMUNUM is a wise choice if you wish to:
● Rejuvenate and protect your cells from age-related damage*
● Improve your ability to resist viruses and pathogenic bacteria*
● Prepare your body for cold and flu season*
● Preserve your physical endurance for years to come*
The immune system protects the body from foreign and harmful substances, such as bacteria, viruses and toxins. As we grow older, our body slowly loses the restorative powers necessary for its immune system to function at its best. ÊTREXA IMMUNUM is a combination of biological components that act synergistically to maintain optimal immune system function. ÊTREXA IMMUNUM aids in balancing the immune system’s responsiveness to various threats through the support of cell energy, circulation, enhanced phagocytosis activity of macrophages and induction of interleukin. ÊTREXA IMMUNUM is also an excellent source of vital antioxidants, and natural polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. In addition to general immune support and cold prevention qualities, ÊTREXA IMMUNUM may exert beneficial effect on sexual activity as well as the body's ability to metabolize alcohol.*
The combination of Hyaluronic Acid with other ingredients included in ÊTREXA IMMUNUM provides cumulative effect. Being a solubility enhancer for poorly soluble molecules, Hyaluronic Acid serves as an efficient molecular vehicle protecting other ingredients of ÊTREXA IMMUNUM from rapid decomposition. At the same time, the active components such as Carnosine, Quercetin and L-Theanine effectively stabilize Hyaluronic Acid providing it with a longer lifespan within the body. The ÊTREXA IMMUNUM formula is protected against rapid decomposition in the stomach, allowing the body to receive the majority of its bioactive ingredients, maximizing the health benefits of the product.* Manufactured using premium quality ingredients and under strict quality control conditions, ÊTREXA IMMUNUM is tested by independent laboratory to ensure highest quality of the product. For your convenience, ÊTREXA IMMUNUM is packaged in a 30-day blister pack.
Made in Canada / NPN 80062505
Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ophiocordyceps Sinensis||100 mg ★||‡|
|Hyaluronic Acid||50 mg||‡|
|Quercetin||40 mg ★||‡|
|L-Carnosine||40 mg ★||‡|
|L-Theanine||40 mg ★||‡|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose
‡ Daily Value (DV) not established
★ Comparable to larger dosage due to optimized bioavailability*
Ophiocordyceps Sinensis (Cordyceps), an active ingredient in ÊTREXA IMMUNUM, has received much attention due to its broad-spectrum biological activity. It is a fungus comprised of molecules potent with antioxidant powers and immunomodulation activity (1).* Being an active natural stimulant, Cordyceps is used to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue helping to improve athletic performance, reduce the effects of aging, and promote longer life.*
Hyaluronic Acid is a biopolymer naturally found in the human body. Hyaluronic Acid exerts various biological functions and is known to protect bodily tissues from the wide range of environmental factors (2).*
Flavonoid Quercetin is one of the most powerful anti-oxidants, which plays an important role in immune system protection. A number of studies indicate that Quercetin directly interacts with different types of viral infections, reducing their ability to infect (3).*
L-Carnosine can be extremely valuable addition to an anti-aging immune-supportive complex. It is reported to be active in fighting the signs of aging, by neutralizing oxidative stress species responsible for premature wearing out of human bodies (4).*
L-Theanine is an amino acid known as the oral immune-modulative nutrient (5). Scientists call L-theanine, “a miracle compound” due to its ability to boost key immune factors like interferon gamma (6).*
(1) Tuli H.S., Sandhu S.S., Sharma A. K. Pharmacological and therapeutic potential of Cordyceps with special reference to Cordycepin. 3 Biotech 4 (2014) 1-12.
(2) Jiang D., Liang J., Noble P.W. Hyaluronan as an immune regulator in human diseases. Physiol. Rev. 91(2011) 221-264.
(3) Davis J.M., Murphy E.A., McClellan J.L., Carmichael M.D., Gangemi J.D. Quercetin reduces susceptibility to influenza infection following stressful exercise. Am. J. Physiol. Regul. Integr. Comp. Physiol. 295 (2008) R505-R509.
(4) Boldyrev A.A., Stvolnikov S.L., Fedorova T.N., Suslina Z.A. Carnosine As a Natural Antioxidant and Geroprotector: From Molecular Mechanisms to Clinical Trials. Rejuvenation Research 13 (2010) 156-158.
(5) Murakami S., Kurihara S., Koikawa N., Nakamura A., Aoki K., Yosigi H., Sawaki K., Ohtani M. Effects of oral supplementation with cystine and theanine on the immune function of athletes in endurance exercise: randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 73 (2009) 817-821.
(6) Bukowski JF., Percival SS. L-theanine intervention enhances human gamma-delta T lymphocyte function. Nutr. Rev. 66 (2008) 96-102.