$50.00 CAD – Sold Out
ÊTREXA FLEX is an all-natural anti-aging formula designed to actively promote optimal joints health, and lubrication. ÊTREXA FLEX is a wise choice if you wish to:
● Improve joints comfort and flexibility*
● Forget about swollen and itchy fingers*
● Move freely and feel younger*
● Preserve your mobility for years to come*
Joints are essential to provide human body with movement and flexibility. With aging, joints tend to suffer deterioration, insufficient lubrication, which may lead to a variety of medical problems, including chronic pain. Our innovative approach to joints health has resulted in a powerful molecular complex, providing your joints with a cumulative benefit. Hyaluronic Acid being a major component of the synovial fluid and cartilage tissues as well as a highly efficient “delivery vehicle”, brings other ingredients where they are needed. At the same time, the active components such as MSM and L-Glutathione effectively stabilize Hyaluronic Acid providing it with a longer lifespan within the body. The components of ÊTREXA FLEX are protected against rapid decomposition in the stomach, allowing the body to receive nearly all of the bio-active ingredients.* Manufactured using only premium quality ingredients and under strict quality control conditions, ÊTREXA FLEX is tested by an independent laboratory to ensure highest quality of the product. Packaged in a convenient 30-day blister pack, ÊTREXA FLEX is perfect for busy, active lifestyles.
Made in Canada / NPN 80062506
Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Hyaluronic Acid||120 mg||‡|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||60 mg ★||‡|
|Turmeric Rhizome||50 mg ★||‡|
|Ginger Root Extract||50 mg ★||‡|
|L-Glutathione||40 mg ★||‡|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose
‡ Daily Value (DV) not established
★ Comparable to larger dosage due to optimized bioavailability*
Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in our body's synovial fluid and connective tissue and is especially abundant in the joints. Scientific evidences suggest (1), (2) that dietary Hyaluronic Acid, can be selectively delivered to joints, where it acts as a natural lubricant and shock absorber. The research indicates that aging effect on joints is directly related to the insufficient amount of Hyaluronic Acid in synovial fluid and cartilage tissues. At the same time Hyaluronic Acid, consumed orally, can be delivered directly to joints and increase the amount of the synovial fluid.*
Thanks to the special formulation of ÊTREXA FLEX, another well-known promoter of joint health, MSM, can now be delivered directly to joints along with Hyaluronic Acid. According to the research, MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects (3). Sulphur, which is a major component of MSM, plays an important role in making collagen and glucosamine, both of which are vital for healthy bones and joints.*
A curcumin-containing Turmeric Rhizome is known for its pain relief and anti-inflammatory effects. Clinical trial has found that Turmeric Rhizome helps to relieve joint pain and stiffness (4), (5).*
L-Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants that may help to reduce joint inflammation and pain (6). Glutathione is the only intracellular antioxidant that maintains cellular performance and supports other antioxidants, including Vitamin C and E.*
Ginger Root Extract is reputed by its ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds (7). Ginger also suppresses leukotrienes (inflammatory molecules) and switches off certain inflammatory genes, potentially making Ginger more effective than conventional pain relievers. Clinical studies indicate that Ginger Root Extract, decreases joint pain and reduces inflammation in people with osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). The study confirmed that ginger extract reduced inflammatory reactions in RA synovial cells as effectively as steroids (8).*
(1) Balogh L., Polyak A., Mathe D., et al. Absorption, uptake and tissue affinity of high-molecular weight hyaluronan after oral administration in rats and dogs. J. Agric. Food Chem. 58 (2008) 10582-10593.
(2) Tashiro T., Seino S., Sato T. et al. Oral administration of polymer hyaluronic acid alleviates symptoms of knee osteoarthritis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study over a 12-month period.The Scientific World Journal, 2012, article ID 167928.
(3) Kim YH., Kim DH., Lim H, Baek DY., Shin HK., Kim JK. The anti-inflammatory effects of methylsulfonylmethane on lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in murine macrophages. Biol Pharm Bull., 32 (2009) 651-656.
(4) Kuptniratsaikul V., Dajpratham P., Taechaarpornkul W., Buntragulpoontawee M., Lukkanapichonchut P., Chootip Ch., Saengsuwan J., Tantayakom K., Laongpech S.. Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a multicenter study. Clin Interv Aging., 9 (2014) 451-458.
(5) Henrotin Y., Clutterbuck A.L., Allaway D., Lodwig E.M., Harris P., Mathy-Hartert M., Shakibaei M., Mobasheri A. Biological actions of curcumin on articular chondrocytes. Osteoarthritis Cartilage, 18 (2010) 141-149.
(6) Hassan MQ., Hadi RA., Al-Rawi ZS., Padron VA., Stohs SJ. The glutathione defense system in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.J Appl Toxicol. 21(2001) 69-73.
(7) Wang S., Zhang C., Yang G., Yang Y. Biological properties of 6-gingerol: a brief review. Nat. Prod. Commun., 7 (2014) 1027-1030.
(8) Altman RD., Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis Rheum., 44 (2001) 2531- 2538.