ÊTREXA DERMA is an all-natural anti-aging complex designed to promote optimal skin health and rejuvenation. ÊTREXA DERMA is a wise choice if you wish to:
● Intelligently nourish your inner skin layers*
● Improve your skin appearance and elasticity*
● Look and feel your best every single day*
● Preserve your beauty for years to come*
Skin is not just our largest organ, it is a multi-dimensional system protecting your body from a wide range of negative factors, such as UV radiation, heat, bacteria and toxins. At the same time, the appearance of our skin is a perfect indicator of age and overall health. When we grow older, our skin suffers from losing moisture, elasticity and firmness, showing the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines and sagging. ÊTREXA DERMA is a sophisticated combination of vital components of a dermal matrix (Hyaluronic Acid), potent antioxidants, and the agents known for their proven effects against skin aging that act in synergy in order to rebuild the deepest layers of your skin, helping you look your best.*
Our revolutionary approach to skin health, has resulted in an innovative molecular complex providing your skin a dual benefit. Blending other ingredients with Hyaluronic Acid extends its stability and longevity within a body. In addition to its essential moisturizing and replenishing properties, Hyaluronic Acid serves as a molecular vehicle, providing targeted delivery of the active ingredients. ÊTREXA DERMA is protected against rapid decomposition in the stomach, allowing the body to receive the majority of the bioactive ingredients that work together to help your skin to recover from age-related and other forms of damage.* Manufactured using premium quality ingredients and under strict quality control conditions, ÊTREXA DERMA is tested by an independent laboratory to ensure highest quality of the product. Packaged in a convenient 30-day blister pack, ÊTREXA DERMA is perfect for busy, active lifestyles.
Made in Canada / NPN 80062676
ÊTREXA DERMA can be also taken to support skin condition following dermal filler injections and mesotherapy or microneedle facial treatments, which may help extending the treatment effect. Take 2 capsules once a day during the intervals between procedures. ÊTREXA DERMA can also provide optimal skin support and recovery after facial peelings and between laser hair removal treatments.*
Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Hyaluronic Acid||100 mg||‡|
|L-Carnosine||25 mg ★||‡|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine||25 mg ★||‡|
|Coenzyme Q10||20 mg ★||‡|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose
‡ Daily Value (DV) not established
★ Comparable to larger dosage due to optimized bioavailability*
L-Lysine is an essential component that helps in preventing wrinkles and skin sagging. L-Lysine is also a vital amino acid and the main component of structural skin proteins, such as collagen and elastin.*
Hyaluronic Acid, an essential ingredient of ETREXA DERMA, is a major hydrating component of the entire range of skin layers (1). The growing number of scientific evidence suggests that Hyaluronic Acid delivered to the skin matrix tends to increase skin smoothness and to reduce wrinkled appearance (2-4).*
Being a powerful antioxidant, L-Carnosine protects and repairs skin cells and connective tissue from oxidation damage. It also binds toxic metals allowing our body to eliminate them. L-Carnosine prevents glycosylation - the process leading to collagen cross-linking, wrinkles and skin sags. L-Carnosine increases the longevity of fibroblasts - the skin cells responsible for producing collagen and elastin (5).*
N-Acetyl Cysteine is included in ÊTREXA DERMA to provide proper antioxidant supply essential for the health, and functioning of the skin. This powerful ingredient can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, age spots and wrinkles.*
CoQ10 is an accurate biomarker of aging since its decline correlates with the aging process. In most people over thirty, levels of CoQ10 in the skin are below optimum, resulting in lesser ability to produce important skin molecules such as collagen and elastin. Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that may boost skin repair and regeneration, and reduce free radical damage (6).*
(1) Papakonstantinou E., Roth M., Karakiulakis G. Hyaluronic acid: a key molecule in skin aging. Dermatoendocrinol. 4 (2012) 253–258.
(2) Sato T., Sakamoto W., Odanaka W., Yoshida K., Urishibata O. Clinical effects of dietary hyaluronic acid on dry, rough skin. Aesthet Dermatol. 12 (2002) 109-120.
(3) Oe M., Mitsugi K., Odanaka W., Yoshida H., Matsuoka R., Seino S., Kanemitsu T., Masuda Y. Dietary Hyaluronic Acid Migrates into the Skin of Rats. Scientific World Journal, 2014 (2014), Article ID 378024.
(4) Huang S.L., Ling P.X., Zhang T.M. Oral absorption of hyaluronic acid and phospholipids complexes in rats. World J. Gastroenterol., 13 (2007) 945-949.
(5) McFarland GA., Holliday R. Further evidence for the rejuvenating effects of the dipeptide L-carnosine on cultured human diploid fibroblasts. Exp Gerontol., 34 (1999) 35-45.
(6) Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clin Interv Aging., 2 (2007) 219–236.