ÊTREXA CARDIO is an all-natural anti-aging formula designed to support cardiovascular health. ÊTREXA CARDIO is a wise choice if you wish to:
● Eliminate free radicals and damaged proteins*
● Help your muscle and nerve tissues regenerate naturally*
● Neutralize damage caused by cigarette smoking*
● Live a migraine free life without painkillers*
● Remain healthy and active for years to come*
The cardiovascular system ensures proper functioning of all organs and tissues in the body. With aging, however, the cardiovascular system receives less nutrients and tends to become weaker and more vulnerable. ÊTREXA CARDIO is a new generation nutraceutical that brings the health benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Carnosine and other ingredients included in the formula to new heights. This powerful synergetic complex is designed to maximize health benefits of its components, thus helping the body to maintain cardiovascular health, and fight the signs of aging. The combination of Hyaluronic Acid with other ingredients included in ÊTREXA CARDIO is designed to provide unique cumulative effect. Being a tremendous solubility enhancer for poorly soluble molecules, Hyaluronic Acid serves as a highly efficient molecular vehicle delivering other ingredients of ÊTREXA CARDIO where they are needed. At the same time, the active components such as Coenzyme Q10, Rutin and Carnosine, effectively stabilize Hyaluronic Acid providing it with a longer lifespan within the body. The components of ÊTREXA CARDIO are protected against rapid decomposition in the stomach, allowing the body to receive the majority of the necessary bioactive ingredients. Manufactured using premium quality ingredients and under strict quality control conditions, ÊTREXA CARDIO is tested by an independent laboratory to ensure top quality of the product. Packaged in a convenient 30-day blister pack, ÊTREXA CARDIO is perfect for busy, active lifestyles.
Made in Canada / NPN 80062504
Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Coenzyme Q10||120 mg ★||‡|
|Hyaluronic Acid||50 mg||‡|
|Resveratrol||50 mg ★||‡|
|Rutin||40 mg ★||‡|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose
‡ Daily Value (DV) not established
★ Comparable to larger dosage due to optimized bioavailability*
(1) Gao L., Mao Q., Cao J., Wang Y., Zhou X., Fan L. Effects of coenzyme Q10 on vascular endothelial function in humans: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Atherosclerosis. 221 (2012) 311-316.
(2) Kumar A., Kaur H., Devi P, Mohan V. Role of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in cardiac disease, hypertension and Meniere-like syndrome. Pharmacol Ther. 124 (2009) 259-68.
(3) Nicoll R., Howard J.M., Henein M.Y. A review of the effect of diet on cardiovascular calcification. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 16 (2015) 8861-8883.
(4) Parazzini F. Resveratrol, inositol, vitamin D and K in the prevention of cardiovascular and osteoporotic risk: a novel approach in peri- and postmenopause. Minerva Ginecol. 66 (2014) 513-518.
(5) Petrovski G., Gurusamy N., Das DK. Resveratrol in cardiovascular health and disease. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1215 (2011) 22-33.
(6) Boldyrev A.A., Stvolnikov S.L., Fedorova T.N., Suslina Z.A. Carnosine As a Natural Antioxidant and Geroprotector: From Molecular Mechanisms to Clinical Trials. Rejuvenation Research 13 (2010) 156-158.
(7) Bhandary B., Piao C.S., Kim D.S., Lee G.H., Chae S.W., Kim H.R., Chae H.J. The protective effect of rutin against ischemia/reperfusion-associated hemodynamic alteration through antioxidant activity. Arch. Pharm. Res. 35 (2012) 1091-1097.
(8) Lin L, Gopal S., Sharda A., Passam F., Bowley SR., Stopa J., Xue G., Yuan C., Furie BC., Flaumenhaft R., Huang M., Furie B.. Quercetin-3-rutinoside Inhibits Protein Disulfide Isomerase by Binding to Its b'x Domain. J. Biol. Chem. 290(2015) 23543 - 23552.
ETREXA is a top quality product for those who take anti-aging seriously. Don't miss our exclusive offers!